Who you are
You take the right actions to maximise the profit on IKEA products that can no longer be sold through the regular circuit. In doing so, you have a positive impact on the environment and the store’s end results.
You have an analytical mindset and like to follow up budgets and processes.
You have solid experience as a leader and you are a real team player, which enables you to solve problems and make decisions in a challenging and ever-changing retail environment.
You challenge both yourself and your team to exceed the expectations of our customers and constantly find new and better ways of working.
A day in your life with us
You translate the business plan of the store into a clear action plan for your department and you implement the various actions.
You work together with other departments on permanent work routines that reduce costs by focusing on preventing damage to goods, sales errors and quality problems.
You contribute to the sustainability goals by giving products a new life and in doing so optimise the profit on the products. You do so by sales in the As-is corner.
You take the lead in the search for optimal ways to recycle and process waste throughout the store.
You inspire, motivate and engage your team to achieve the targets set together.
About this work area
We are the team behind the scenes that ensures our products are available for our customers.
As a diverse team of co-workers, we use our expertise in the supply process to maintain the right balance between stock and available space bearing in mind forecasts and orders, so that we are able to offer sufficient articles to our customers at the lowest cost. Do you sometimes ask yourself who finds effective and efficient ways to make our products available to customers? That’s us! Our passion is working together to improve the IKEA customer experience!
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to a competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premiums
- A commuting allowance with an additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalization insurance
- A private accidents insurance
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (before 7h and as of 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- We also offer extralegal holidays, seniority holidays and for full-time colleagues 6 extra days off
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices
- IKEA Tack! Loyalty reward, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results and your loyalty to IKEA
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results
- IKEA Benefits at work: a portal offer you great discount for well-known stores and brands
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
- A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth/retirements to celebrate these beautiful moments
- We offer you a schedule 6 weeks in advance to better plan your work-life. Our shops close at 8pm (Friday 9pm)