You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
We deliver sustainable, extraordinary growth by creating a new, unique, inspiring and convenient meeting with the customers. We deliver a multi-channel experience that adds value to the many people and inspires a home furnishing movement.
WHO ARE YOU
As a person, you are passionate about people, business and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by contributing to overall success and results. Further, you are motivated by increasing customer value and customer satisfaction by applying a customer-first mindset.
You have deep knowledge of data and statistical analysis. If you have a broad knowledge of customer behavior in relation to loyalty programs and CRM as well as of performance marketing measures, it will be a big advantage!
You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trustful relationships. Furthermore, you have the ability to perform analysis, draw conclusions from customer data and communicate effectively as well as to deliver within the scope of tasks and perform with quality and speed as well as to follow up on work is done and capture learnings to improve.
• About 3 years of experience in data analysis and statistical modelling,
• Experience in driving output within the set scope and following up results,
• Knowledge in Marketing or Business Intelligence or similar areas,
• Very good English (written and spoken),
• Knowledge of Polish language minimum at communicative level.
In the role as Country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Analyst, you are responsible for providing customer analytics and insights for defining offerings to attract, retain and engage customers, increasing overall lifetime value.
• Act as a member of the Marketing team and proactively contribute to marketing plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals,
• Drive statistical analysis and data modelling to create insight led local offerings for engagement opportunities across multiple customer groups,
• Drive performance analysis and optimization of local offerings/local Family benefits, rewards and engagement across multiple customer groups,
• Collaborate with central CRM Hub on data/analytics and performance of all customer engagement activities, and deriving local insights,
• Support Marketing Performance Leader with Customer Engagement Performance analysis as well as conclusions that can be drawn from it to identify improvement areas,
• Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and maximize impact,
• Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output of the function in order to contribute to the business goals,
• Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate.
In this role you will report to the Country Customer Engagement & Loyalty Manager.
This role is located in Janki, IKEA Service Office.
• that you would stay with us for a longer time - we provide a contract of employment,
• we offer working in the blended model, combining working in the office and remotely,
• that you would develop and build your skill with us – together we will create a development path that will suit your needs,
• to ensure the safety of you and your family - we provide medical care, Pension Plan and Accident Insurance,
• to appreciate your achievements,
• to give you the opportunity to choose additional benefits ex. cafeteria programme (including eg. Multisport card) – learn more on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
Learn more and apply on www.ikea.pl/TwojaStronaPracy.