The Real Estate Function is a business function on behalf of ISCN owns, manages, and maintains the existing ISCN and other Inter IKEA wholesalers’ properties (including but not limited Distribution Center) according to both internal and external latest standards. The Real Estate Function will be exploring/developing the best way to secure great working environment. This function will also lead DC retrofit projects and involve in the establishment process for ISCN new projects.
· Secure ISCN property compliance towards both Inter group rules and legal requirements.
· Develop and implement standardized maintenance plans of equipment, building, fire system, etc. (including budget, execution, recording, documentation as well as cost control)
· In charge of the relevant procurement and contacting process according to the ISCN Authorization Matrix and to secure contact execution as well as vendor management.
· Ensure all facility management activities are delivered and maintained in strict adherence with the Inter IKEA Group standards/requirements and all applicable local regulations.
· Ensure the effective energy management and IKEA Goes Renewable initiatives have been implemented according to the company standards.
· Implement regular inspections and audits, including but not limited to DISAN, Firefighting system, HVAC, etc.
· Lead DC retrofit project and support wholesaler expansion project.
· Set Long-Term plans for building retrofits & repair activities.
· Build up and maintain a good working relationship/network with both internal and external stakeholders to better safeguard ISCN properties and assets.
· Minimum 8 -10 years’ experience in a multi-unit facility management organization. Project management background is preferred.
· Familiar with China fire safety and architecture related standards (GB/GBT)
· Vendor management
· Negotiation skills
· Procurement experience
· Change management
· Exploring in unknown.
· Be innovative and open to new solutions according to our business idea.
· Leading business and people together.
· Sense of responsibility
· IKEA Culture and Values
· Strategic, analytic and tactical abilities
· Good communication skills at different levels
· Credibility, public speaking, influencing
· Solid project management skills
· Quick learning
· Develop the business and deliver results
· Lead and develop people
· Inspire and clarify
· Create togetherness
· Find better ways
· Enable change
This is a project-based position around two years. The location of this position in Shanghai. We are look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously so do not delay, send in your application today!