The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
- You will contribute to the On-Shelf Availability for our customers, using the correct and on-time execution of the assigned goods flow working methods.
- You will perform replenishment tasks in the assigned area, that support an efficient goods flow process and data integrity productivity goals.
- You will perform inventory checks and ensure data integrity on periodic basis •
- You will follow quality, security and safety service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- You will support other areas of replenishment or departments when required
- You may be required to operate pallet jack or machinery such as Forklift, Reach Truck or Power Stacker
- You are physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy hands-on physical work and have experience in logistics inbound operations.
- You are a committed and responsible team player
- You have proficient knowledge in Microsoft Excel and experience in warehouse management system
- You are able to commit to midnight shifts starting from 1.00am, and working on weekend and public holiday.
Please apply by 30 November 2022.
*Terms & Conditions Applies