IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the wholesale company within the Inter IKEA Group belonging to IKEA Supply, owning the goods in the IKEA Distribution and Regional Customer Distribution Centers worldwide. The main functions located at ISAG are Transport & Logistics Services, Supply Chain Development and Finance.
The Finance organization at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is responsible for financial matters of the entity including among other financial planning, performance reporting, decision-making support, pricing, external accounting and reporting, tax management, customs and connected business development. We register financial transactions and secure compliance with local and international accounting and tax regulations/standards.
About the job
As an Accountant, you secure proper and efficient accounting and reporting for the Food Wholesale business at the given quality level keeping all deadlines. In this position you will:
- Be responsible for correct application of Inter IKEA Group Rules/Guidelines on accounting and financial reporting with the accounting areas of responsibility
- Ensure an accurate and timely balance sheet reconciliation
- Support for all accounting tasks, period reporting and closing activities for all entities
- Be responsible for Inventory and GIT reconciliation
- Do VAT reporting and reconciliation
- Responsible for intercompany reconciliation with the other Inter IKEA Group companies
- Contact person for the audits
- Maintain the IKS (Internal Control System) and the operating working instructions
- As-hoc tasks related to bookkeeping and accounting areas.
Projects & Support
- Support for direct and indirect tax
- Contribution to various projects: for example testing, Canea
- Assists in developing and implementing new procedures and features to enhance the department's workflow.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Knowledge of accounting and financial processes, knowledge about supply chain is an advantage
- A Bachelor degree in finance or accounting and at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluency in English
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to take responsibility
- Investigative and detail-oriented
- Well-organized and structured
- Good communication skills
- Co-operate with others to achieve common goals
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please apply (in English) until the 27th of March 2023.
For further information please contact Laurentiu Morar, Accounting Team Leader, Laurentiu.firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Olivia Trombini, People and Culture Generalist, Olivia.email@example.com
We are looking forward receiving your application!
At IKEA, we do things a little different. We think, differently. Act, differently. And work differently as well. We like to break things. Like rules. And then make things. Like music-playing lamps. And beds disguised as sofas. Even plantballs that help us look after our planet. It’s all part of our vision - to create a better everyday life for the many. And it’s been keeping our co-workers going for over 75 years. By 2030, we hope to help millions more look forward to going home. Maybe you can help us.
IKEA Supply is responsible for securing that the product offer is produced and delivered to our customers. We lead the supply agenda across many functions and work together with all business areas, different business units, but also retail markets to secure customer availability in all markets and sales channels at lowest total cost.
At IKEA we believe that we’re better when we’re physically together for collaboration, dialogues and conversations. We believe in the power of human interactions; the informal chats, the energy, belonging and creativity generated by people being in the same place. Our approach is that we spend most of our time in the IKEA workplace and with flexibility to work from home when relevant.
Another thing fuelling our success is our values-based culture. While we are unique individuals with endless differences, something we share is our commitment to lead by example, work together, find better ways and to get things done. We believe in life-long learning, where we all play a part in helping each other (and our business) grow.
Read more about us at https://about.ikea.com