Vacatures > Administrator
The establishment of IKEA Supply (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (ISMY) is to support/drive improvement in the current and future Logistics/Distribution Network within Asia Pacific. The organization will supply full range of IKEA products from High Flow and Low Flow goods to South East Asia market including Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Australian, India and future new markets within the region.
We are strategically located at Port Klang (Pulau Indah), near Kuala Lumpur to cater for an efficient goods flow with minimum of lead time for the inbound flow.
About the job
Contributing to IKEA Supply (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (ISMY) People & Culture and Meet & Travel agenda:
- Support People & Culture function in implementing and maintaining HR processes in accordance to Inter IKEA Group guidelines, working methods and local legal requirements.
- Support and communicate with managers and co-workers in daily People & Culture administrative matters.
- Contribute to make IKEA being a great place to work in the local market.
- Communicate on a regular basis with co-workers to secure that everyone has knowledge about tools and information in order to meet and travel the Inter IKEA way.
People & Culture
- Support in hiring process including job requisition, posting, screening and co-ordination of interviews.
- Support new hire and onboarding process including introduction plan, registration of co-worker welfares and Inter IKEA Group HR processes in Workday.
- Maintaining co-workers’ personal record and correspondence in compliance to local PDPA and EU regulation GDPR.
- Support application in expatriate’s employment and dependent pass
- Support in-house training sessions, practicalities, sourcing external training and registration with local Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF).
- Support co-worker termination process in accordance with ISMY termination policy.
- Versed in ISMY internal polices and able to provide advice related to P & C matters.
- Secure good quality relations with local external stakeholders and external service providers.
- Contribute to secure and verify HR-related compliance with the labour laws and internal and external regulations.
- Contribute to make IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer in Malaysia market
- At any time, act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values.
Meet & Travel
- Be the contact person in respect to meet & travel by contribute to both growth and long-term sustained profitability by supporting a good meeting culture
- Establish and update local meet & travel rules and guidelines, communicating them clearly to those who need information
- Support and challenge all co-workers in meeting and travelling in a cost-conscious and sustainable way
- Build strong relationship with service providers (in relation to Meet & Travel) in respect to day to day needs
- Promote safe travel and proactively ensure that travelers have an awareness of current situations that may exist in the countries we do business
- Monitor our traveler’s whereabouts when major incidents happen throughout the world in cooperation with Group Meeting & Travel, in order to coordinate and support them, ensuring a safe return.
- Good understanding of IKEA brand, Culture and Values Good knowledge of IKEA people related approaches and strategies
- Good knowledge in (IKEA) HR processes and tools Good knowledge of local employment legislations, co- worker relations and labour market situations and trends
- Good knowledge of Travel industry and market specific conditions
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks on an operational level with great attention to details.
- Capability to understand and support needs of internal customers.
- Capability to handle sensitive information with high integrity.
- Capability to communicate in a clear way and build professional working relationships with external bodies (vendors, local authorities, service providers & etc.).
- Good Negotiation skills.
- At least 3 year working experience in similar field.
This assignment will be based at IKEA Supply (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd at our Distribution Centre in Pulau Indah, Port Klang, Malaysia.
This position open to Malaysian only.