3 countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco,
serving millions of customers every year to create a better everyday life for the many people.
This is us in IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Diversity, and Passion.
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People.Job description
- Contribute to IKEA by helping people to make well founded decisions ,based on reliable, actionable and timely insights.
- Provide consumer and market insights to contribute to IKEA direction ,strategies and plans.
- Source, manage and share all consumer and market data in the most efficient, reliable and timely manner
- Lead and develop a team of Market Research & Insights professionals
- Lead the consumer insights function at the Service Office and partner with the rest of the teams as the voice and advocate of the consumer to guide the strategies.
- Develops our consumer capabilities focused on innovation and collaborates on developing and growing the business rooted in consumer needs and desires
- Communicates insights via compelling business story-telling to drive business action, and shares best practices from learnings to contribute to the continuous improvement and growth of the business.
- Builds collaborative relationships with the teams to achieve the role of trusted thought partner and strategic advisor
- Serve as an influencer with executive leaders, representing the voice of consumers and customers.
- Lead the Market Research & Insights Team, building strong relationships and trust in the team and its capabilities
- Relevant experience in Consumer and Market research and analysis and a proven track record of success.
- Must have experience working with various research vendors and the ability to synthesize other research points into informed opinions and research backed directions/action
- Must have the ability to be vocal and advocate for the research findings
- Unique ability to concisely summarize, analyze and report relevant findings and insights
- Compelling, persuasive oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to influence business strategy
- Strong leadership skills with track record of others seeking out his/her leadership for projects
- Demonstrated ability to build and grow collaborative internal and external business relationships
- Strong project management skills and ability to plan and prioritize work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills along with the ability to effectively influence via cross-functional partnerships, collaborations, and relationship building.
- Ability to comfortably communicate with and present to senior management team members.
- 5+ years’ experience, ideally in retail
- Proficiency with large datasets and data tools (e.g., CRM, social listening tools)
- Deep understanding of consumer and market research with both qualitative and quantitative experience
- Track record of synthesizing inputs, drawing insights, and communicating to appropriate stakeholders throughout the company
- Experience working successfully within a matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.