Who you are
You are focused on customers and you always make the customer the centre of your attentions
You are immune to stress and see problems as challenges that deserve the best possible solution.
You are passionate about leading and guiding a team with the goal of exceeding the expectations of our customers.
You have excellent communication skills and you are able to adapt them to the situation.
You hold IKEA values dear and are a role model for your team.
A day in your life with us
You create trust in IKEA among our customers by guaranteeing a positive store experience before, during and after their purchase.
You optimise the workflow for shopping tools, childcare and welcome at the store entrance on a daily basis.
You listen to customers and draw on your knowledge to offer solutions and make decisions.
You constantly look for new opportunities to improve the efficiency and future shopping experience of our customers.
You motivate, inspire and engage your team to achieve the targets set.
About this work area
As a team, we build a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. In doing so, we stimulate turnover growth. We ensure that the IKEA customer relations policy is applied optimally. For this, we deploy our knowledge of the range, which we enlarge on a daily basis, so that our customers leave the store with a positive feeling and return more often in the future.
At IKEA, we like to give you the space to take control of your own development and growth. We believe in entrepreneurship and initiative and want to make it easy for you. In the first few weeks/months, you will be offered a 5-step development plan to get you started, with enough personal space to create the learning moments you need.
We offer this structure and a supportive network of colleagues who will make sure you feel comfortable in this situation and give you time to learn, make mistakes and develop.
In addition to competitive remuneration, we offer:
- End-of-year bonus, holiday pay and sector premium
- A commuting allowance with an additional allowance if you come by bike
- Private leasing of an electric bike, we are happy to give you a boost
- Comprehensive hospitalisation insurance, including private accidents with the option of death cover
- Pension savings
- A leave savings plan: choose how you want your late/early hours (from 05h and from 19h) to be paid out: a supplement on your salary or in holiday hours
- A canteen where you can eat delicious food at very democratic prices. If you work for IKEA FOOD, you'll even eat for free!
- IKEA Tack! Bonus, an additional deposit into your retirement savings based on our global results
- ONE IKEA Bonus: an additional bonus based on your shop's results, paid out in December
- IKEA Benefits at work: a great discount with our partners
- IKEA staff discount 15% on all your purchases
- Team outings & staff parties, because togetherness is very important to us
- A nice extra in case of legal cohabitation/marriage/birth to celebrate the beautiful moments
- We offer you a schedule 6 weeks in advance to better plan your work-life. Our shops close at 8pm (Friday 9pm).