Vacatures > People & Culture Administrator - IKEA Communications
People & Culture Administrator – IKEA Communications
What if you could inspire to make everyday life just a little bit better?
The answer is simple: You can. This is what motivates us at IKEA. We’re constantly searching to find new ways to be better. We use insights from real life at home all over the world, learning about the needs and dreams of people. We use our home furnishing knowledge to help inspire people with ideas and solutions that will help them live the life they want.
At IKEA Communications, we’re people-centric, have a passion for making great stuff, and we aim to be the best communication partner for the whole of IKEA. We work closely and together with our colleagues across IKEA, creating state-of-the-art communication at the lowest price. Located in Älmhult, Sweden, we’re a melting pot of many different nationalities and cultures. Because in order to make things better for the many, we want to involve people from all parts of the world. Nonetheless, we never forget our Swedish heritage that forms the backbone of who we are today.
We’re on the lookout for passionate doers, idea makers, creative thinkers - people who want to find answers to everyday problems in people’s lives, for society and the planet. Do you also believe in celebrating the everyday life?
Do you want to be part of making it happen from idea to paper or pixel? Then keep on reading.
As People & Culture Administrator you will be part of a function where we want to be relevant, contribute and add value to the business development in a fast changing and challenging world, by attracting, recruiting and developing people who love to fulfill our vision, by enabling a foundation for a great people experience and by enabling people to lead based on our culture and values.
During the autumn we will launch a new HR system landscape with Workday and ServiceNow as the bigger solutions. For us at the People & Culture function, this mean new ways of working and for you this means an opportunity to take lead in setting foundation of our digital transformation, supporting us and the business and simplifying people processes.
Furthermore you will:
- Support, collaborate and take lead in a wide range of operational tasks in different People & Culture processes and human resources management systems (Workday & ServiceNow).
- Maintain HR systems, keeping them up-to-date with latest co-worker employment information, time-keeping/absence reports and salary changes, following the monthly payroll calendar and in collaboration with our Payroll service providers.
- Secure operational success in compliance with labor laws, regulations & internal policies, taking also actions in case of deviations.
- Co-ordinate and administrate various tasks in areas such as archiving, generation of documents, reports, certificates, among others.
- You will also perform tasks connected to P&C Generalist assignment such as providing a broad range end-to-end P&C services covering all aspects of the employer life cycle – from recruitment to exit and give support to co-workers, managers and People & Culture colleagues in a wide range of People & Culture related topics, both operational and strategical.
We are looking for you who together with us want to bring people and business together and want to contribute to IKEA Communication as the great place to work and develop. You are self-reliant and motivated with the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. You demonstrate reliability, honesty and integrity in interpersonal relations. You feel comfortable working digitally through various information systems and developing our ways of working in a in a structured way, always service minded and with simplicity in mind.
Furthermore, you have good administrative, communication and documentation skills and you share your knowledge as well as being curious and eager to learn more. You are structured and organised with a hands-on approach - you make things happen.
You like to work in a complex, constantly changing, international environment and last but not least - of course you share our IKEA culture and values and passion for home furnishing and our IKEA Brand.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Relevant experience and/or education in the Human Resource field
- Knowledge of various HR systems/processes in general. Experience from Workday or ServiceNow or other HR/payroll systems is an advantage
- Experience from working with the Unionen collective agreement and Swedish labour law is a benefit
- Knowledge about payroll and ability to understand and explain salary specifications
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office is required
This is a place where you can focus on doing what you love. There are no dress codes or closed offices. No day is ever the same. All ideas are welcome. Everyone tries to pitch in when needed, and failures are a way of learning. When you enter our building, we want you to feel that you can inspire billions of people all over the world. Are you ready to make the world a little better, together? We want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your application in English.
This position was posted in the 9th of Februari but we do not have an application deadline for this position. We will take candidates into the recruitment process as soon as we find a fit for the competence we look for and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
We do not accept applications by e-mail. If you are one of the candidates, we think have the required competence, we will contact you by email or phone to plan a telephone interview. In some cases, recruitment processes may take time, so we kindly ask you to be patient in this regard.
If you have any questions regarding this position or recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Jonas Levin at +46 72 886 53 84.